Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum: Resourcefulness
A closer look:
The resourcefulness booklet includes four lessons that illustrate how God enables us to wisely use our resources:
- Use What I Have features the story of the provisions for building the Tabernacle.
- Find What I Need features the story of an unusual answer to a widow's urgent need.
- See Value in Objects, Ideas, and People features two parables about God's love for the lost.
- Wisely Use My Time, Talents, Energy, and Mind features the resourceful example of the Proverbs 31 woman.
Through this study, children are motivated to see additional value in the possessions and abilities God has entrusted to them.
If you have any questions on using the material or would like more information on the character calendar or curriculum, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 32 pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications