Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum: Gratefulness
A closer look:
The Gratefulness booklet includes four lessons that inspire children to recognize the investments of others and express thanks:
- Identify Benefactors features the story of Deborah and Barak’s song of victory.
- Stop Murmuring and Complaining features the story of the Israelites’ bad day in the wilderness.
- Make Time for Gratitude features the story of the Samaritan leper returning to give thanks.
- See His Hand features the story of God’s unexpected battle plan.
As children cultivate thankfulness and make it known, their attitude, perspective, and interactions with others will brightly reflect their grateful hearts.
If you have any questions on using the material or would like more information on the character calendar or curriculum, please email us at [email protected].
“Thank you for putting this character curriculum together. My children have really enjoyed having the qualities laid out in such a fun and easy way to understand . . . [It has] brought about some great discussion times in our family.”
—Arletta, mother from Kansas
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 32 pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2019