Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum: Truthfulness
A closer look:
The Truthfulness booklet includes four lessons that help children understand how God enables us to communicate accurately and live honestly.
- Speak the Truth features the story of young Samuel delivering a difficult message.
- Give All the Facts features the story of the unclean woman telling Jesus all the truth.
- Avoid All Lying features the story of a greedy servant’s lie.
- Never Cheat or Steal features the story of a son who deceives and a father who grieves.
Through this study, children will learn that living honestly is a fundamental way we love the Lord and others and is essential for healthy, trusting relationships.
If you have any questions on using the material or would like more information on the character calendar or curriculum, please email us at [email protected].
“Thank you for putting this character curriculum together. My children have really enjoyed having the qualities laid out in such a fun and easy way to understand . . .
[It has] brought about some great discussion times in our family.”
—Arletta, mother from Kansas
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 32 pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2020