Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum: Discernment
A closer look:
The Discernment booklet includes four lessons that illustrate how God enables us to come to the right conclusion:
- Distinguish Between Right and Wrong features the story of the Jerusalem Church consulting the Scriptures.
- Look Beneath the Surface features the story of God’s unexpected choice for a king.
- Keep From Judging Hastily features the story of Solomon's wisdom being put to the test.
- Not Repeat Mistakes features the story of Samson straying from God's call.
The study of discernment teaches children how to differentiate truth from error, so they are able to respond with the right steps of action.
If you have any questions on using the material or would like more information on the character calendar or curriculum, please email us at [email protected].
“Thank you for putting this character curriculum together. My children have really enjoyed having the qualities laid out in such a fun and easy way to understand . . . [It has] brought about some great discussion times in our family.”
—Arletta, mother from Kansas
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 32 pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2019