Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum: Thriftiness
A closer look:
The Thriftiness booklet includes four lessons that illustrate how God enables us to be thrifty:
- Budget My Money, Time, and Energy features the story of Dorcas wisely investing her resources.
- Consider Lasting Things as Valuable features the story of Mary’s gift of great value.
- Avoid Being Wasteful features the story of the disciples gathering up the leftovers.
- Save When Times Are Good features the story of Joseph saving food in preparation for the famine.
Through the study of thriftiness, children are motivated to be wise stewards of what God has given them by avoiding thoughtless and extravagant spending.
If you have any questions on using the material or would like more information on the character calendar or curriculum, please email us at [email protected].
“Thank you for putting this character curriculum together. My children have really enjoyed having the qualities laid out in such a fun and easy way to understand . . .
[It has] brought about some great discussion times in our family.”
—Arletta, mother from Kansas
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 32 pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2018