Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum: Humility
A closer look:
The humility booklet includes four lessons that help children see the greatness of God and understand their total dependence on Him.
- See My True Condition features the story of the publican pleading for mercy.
- Have a Teachable Spirit features the story of eighty priests confronting a stubborn king.
- Acknowledge Those Who Have Helped Me Succeed features the story of King Ahasuerus commending a faithful man.
- Avoid Boasting or Bragging features the story of God's response to Nebuchadnezzar’s boasting.
Through this study, children are encouraged to replace pride with praise as they acknowledge how God and others have helped them to grow and succeed.
If you have any questions on using the material or would like more information on the character calendar or curriculum, please email us at [email protected].
“Thank you for putting this character curriculum together. My children have really enjoyed having the qualities laid out in such a fun and easy way to understand . . . [It has] brought about some great discussion times in our family.”
—ARLETTA, MOTHER FROM KANSAS
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 32 Pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2021