Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum: Generosity
A closer look:
The Generosity booklet includes four lessons that inspire children to lovingly give to others:
- Identify a Need features the story of the lepers who helped when a city was in need.
- Share What I Have With Others features the story of the widow who shared with an unexpected guest.
- Beware of Covetousness features the story of the a man who wanted a life of ease.
- Sow Bountifully features the story of the widow who gave the most bountiful offering.
Through the study of this booklet, children will see themselves as a steward of the possessions, talents, and time that God has entrusted to them to give for His purposes.
If you have any questions on using the material or would like more information on the character calendar or curriculum, please email us at [email protected].
“Thank you for putting this character curriculum together. My children have really enjoyed having the qualities laid out in such a fun and easy way to understand . . . [It has] brought about some great discussion times in our family.”
—Arletta, mother from Kansas
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 32 pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2019