Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum: Contentment
A closer look:
The contentment booklet includes four lessons that help children see that God is the all-sufficient Provider Who gives all that they need today as well as in the future.
- Enjoy What I Have features the story of the workers who expected more.
- Check My Desires features the story of King Ahab coveting a vineyard.
- Refrain from Envy and Jealousy features the story of a powerful preacher pointing to Christ.
- Value Relationships More than Possessions features the story of Abram meeting two kings.
Through this study, children are taught that the secret to contentment is to have a close relationship with God and appreciate all that He gives. Children will be directed to see that the most prized possession is Christ Himself.
If you have any questions on using the material or would like more information on the character calendar or curriculum, please email us at [email protected].
“Thank you for putting this character curriculum together. My children have really enjoyed having the qualities laid out in such a fun and easy way to understand . . .
[It has] brought about some great discussion times in our family.”
—ARLETTA, MOTHER FROM KANSAS
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 32 Pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2021