Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum: Tolerance
A closer look:
The Tolerance booklet includes four lessons that help children graciously understand and accept other people despite their differences.
- View People As He Does features the story of Ananias seeing Saul through God’s eyes.
- Respond With Grace features the story of the disciples sending children away.
- Help Others Grow in Character features the story of Paul’s letter of exhortation to Philemon.
- Not Confuse What Is Right with What Is Popular features the story of idolatry overcoming a house and a tribe.
Through this study, children learn how to overcome frustration and respond to annoying behaviors with grace.
If you have any questions on using the material or would like more information on the character calendar or curriculum, please email us at email@example.com.
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 32 pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2020