Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum: Faith
The Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum is designed to help you teach character with a focus on God’s Word and applying His ways in everyday decisions. Each booklet defines the featured character quality, examines related Scripture, offers practical application, presents a hymn and its history, and includes four lessons — each containing Bible story questions, a coloring page, a memory verse, and a related activity.
A closer look:
The faith booklet includes four lessons to help children actively depend on God.
- Receive His Promises features the story of Abraham and his son Isaac.
- Act on the Truth features the story of Rahab hiding the spies.
- Ask Expectantly features the story of a centurion's great faith.
- Lay Aside All Doubt and Fear features the story of a disciple and his doubts.
Through this study, children are encouraged to believe God and base their actions on His promises instead of their doubts and fears.
If you have any questions on using the material or would like more information on the character calendar or curriculum, please email us at [email protected].
“Thank you for putting this character curriculum together. My children have really enjoyed having the qualities laid out in such a fun and easy way to understand . . .
[It has] brought about some great discussion times in our family.”
—ARLETTA, MOTHER FROM KANSAS
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 32 Pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2021