Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum: Self-Control
A closer look:
The Self-Control booklet includes four lessons that help children understand that restraining themselves in obedience to God is more beneficial than doing whatever they want.
- Avoid Acting Impulsively features the story of two disciples who wanted to call down fire from heaven.
- Set My Own Limits features the story of David's perfect opportunity for revenge.
- Choose to Fast features the story of a man of prayer and fasting.
- Overcome Temptation features the story of the consequences of King David's census.
Through this study, children are encouraged to develop the self-discipline needed to obey God and overcome Satan's temptations.
If you have any questions on using the material or would like more information on the character calendar or curriculum, please email us at [email protected].
“Thank you for putting this character curriculum together. My children have really enjoyed having the qualities laid out in such a fun and easy way to understand . . .
[It has] brought about some great discussion times in our family.”
—Arletta, mother from Kansas
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 32 pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2020