Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum: Love
A closer look:
The Love booklet includes four lessons that help children realize the magnitude of God’s love and motivates them to demonstrate that love as they relate to others.
- Care for Others features the story of a fisherman's new calling.
- Become a Channel of Love features the story of Boaz showing love to a newcomer.
- Be Willing to Sacrifice features the story of a secret disciple who honored Jesus.
- Love My Enemies features the story of Stephen’s most important prayer.
Through this study, children are encouraged to follow Christ’s example of self-denial and sacrificially share the unconditional love of Jesus Christ in practical ways.
If you have any questions on using the material or would like more information on the character calendar or curriculum, please email us at [email protected].
“Thank you for putting this character curriculum together. My children have really enjoyed having the qualities laid out in such a fun and easy way to understand . . .
[It has] brought about some great discussion times in our family.”
—ARLETTA, MOTHER FROM KANSAS
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 32 Pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2020