Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum: Justice
A closer look:
The Justice booklet includes four lessons that illustrate how God enables us to uphold God’s laws and to respond properly when those laws are violated:
- Realize That I Will Answer to Him features the story of the secret sin of Ananias and Sapphira.
- Take Personal Responsibility features the story of Adam and Eve passing the blame.
- Defend the Weak features the story of the two midwives who faced a cruel king.
- Seek Restoration, Not Revenge features the story of the repentant city and the merciless prophet.
As children grow in their understanding of God’s laws and their personal accountability to Him, the Lawgiver, He will then equip them to speak up for the oppressed, stand for His principles, and facilitate the restoration of the wayward.
If you have any questions on using the material or would like more information on the character calendar or curriculum, please email us at [email protected].
“Thank you for putting this character curriculum together. My children have really enjoyed having the qualities laid out in such a fun and easy way to understand . . . [It has] brought about some great discussion times in our family.”
—Arletta, mother from Kansas
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 32 pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2019