Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum: Joyfulness
A closer look:
The Joyfulness booklet includes four lessons that motivate children to nurture a personal relationship with Christ and experience the mutual delight and peace of fellowship with Him..
- Let His Spirit Rule My Emotions features the story of Habakkuk facing uncertain times.
- Resist Discouragement features the story of David being attacked, robbed, and threatened yet encouraging his heart in the Lord.
- Look for Good in All Things features the story of Paul and Silas singing while shackled.
- Fellowship with Him features the story of the celebration over the rebuilding of the Temple.
Through this study, children are taught how to overcome discouragement by rejoicing in Who God is. As children seek, trust, and obey the Lord, they will find Him to be the Source of deep, inner joy.
If you have any questions on using the material or would like more information on the character calendar or curriculum, please email us at [email protected].
“Thank you for putting this character curriculum together. My children have really enjoyed having the qualities laid out in such a fun and easy way to understand . . .
[It has] brought about some great discussion times in our family.”
—Arletta, mother from Kansas
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 32 pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2020