Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum: Meekness
$3.00 - $10.00
A closer look:
The meekness booklet includes four lessons to help children trust God and willingly yield their rights and expectations to Him:
- Be Slow to Get Angry features the story of Balaam resisting the Lord.
- Put Others before Myself features the story of a family conflict during the wilderness journey.
- Stop Arguments by Yielding Rights features the story of Abram giving Lot first choice.
- Yield My Expectations features the story of the expectation of two brothers and their mother.
Through this study, children are encouraged to stop arguments, realizing that demonstrating God’s love is more important than having their own way.
If you have any questions on using the material or would like more information on the character calendar or curriculum, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 32 pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2020
Product Code: ZBCMEE