Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum: Diligence
The Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum is designed to help you teach character with a focus on God’s Word and applying His ways in everyday decisions. Each booklet defines the featured character quality, examines related Scripture, offers practical application, presents a hymn and its history, and includes four lessons — each containing Bible story questions, a coloring page, a memory verse, and a related activity.
A closer look:
The diligence booklet includes four lessons that illustrate how God enables us to be diligent:
- Do My Tasks with Excellence features the story of Bezaleel’s excellent work building the Tabernacle and the Ark of the Covenant.
- Follow Instructions Carefully features the story of an unnamed prophet and the consequences of neglecting instructions.
- Overcome Laziness features the story of the slothful servant.
- Finish My Assignments features the story of Noah finishing the ark.
If you have any questions on using the material or would like more information on the character calendar or curriculum, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 32 pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2018