Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum: Endurance
$3.00 - $10.00
A closer look:
The endurance booklet includes four lessons that illustrate how God enables us to withstand the difficulties we face:
- Hold On to Hope features the story of Jesus’ encounter with two separate individuals (Jairus and the unclean woman) who turned to Christ for their hopeless situations.
- Keep Going Even Though I Am Tired features the story of Moses growing weary and needing assistance during the battle against the Amalekites.
- Renew My Strength features the story of a weary prophet in the wilderness.
- Finish Well features the story of Paul’s final charge to his disciple, Timothy.
The study of endurance teaches children that while tribulation is part of the Christian life, God has provided ways for the believer to persevere both outwardly and inwardly to accomplish the purposes He has for them.
If you have any questions on using the material or would like more information on the character calendar or curriculum, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 32 pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2019
Product Code: ZBCEND