Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum: Thoroughness
A closer look:
The thoroughness booklet includes four lessons that teach children to complete tasks well and in a timely manner, giving attention to relevant details.
- Carefully Manage My Responsibilities features the story of a priest named Ezra who wisely managed his assignment.
- Pay Attention to Details features the story of the destroyer passing through Egypt.
- Make Needed Corrections features the story of God giving Gideon a new strategy.
- Finish What I Start features the story of Solomon undertaking a magnificent work.
Through this study, children are encouraged to give the necessary effort, care, and time to get a job done correctly and well. For “Even a child is known by his doings, whether his work be pure, and whether it be right” (Proverbs 20:11).
If you have any questions on using the material or would like more information on the character calendar or curriculum, please email us at [email protected].
“Thank you for putting this character curriculum together. My children have really enjoyed having the qualities laid out in such a fun and easy way to understand . . .
[It has] brought about some great discussion times in our family.”
—ARLETTA, MOTHER FROM KANSAS
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 32 Pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2021