2018 Family Conference 20 Best Video Messages
We are thrilled to present 20 of the best messages from 2018 now available via MP4 video download. These video messages were some of our favorites from the year. We trust they will be a blessing and an encouragement to you!
This year’s conference theme was from I John 4:10, which says, “Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.” If you missed out on the conferences this year, these messages will give you a taste of what was shared. We believe that you will enjoy hearing these speakers and their practical teaching from God's Word.
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity! This offer will only be available for a limited time until April 15th.
Note: This MP4 album is provided as a zipped file download. To uncompress the zipped file on a Windows computer: right click on the downloaded zipped file and select Extract all.
- Otto Koning: “Incredible Love”
- Tim Lee: “Your Story”
- Dean Miller: “Waiting on the Lord”
- Gil Bates: “How to be the father you always wanted to be”
- Joe Norvell: “Firsthand Faith”
- Josef Tson: “No Fear in Love”
- Peter Magnuson: “A Family Addiction”
- Rick Warner: “How to Make Family Devotions Meaningful”
- Steve & Megan Scheibner: “Living on Borrowed Time: The Nine Practices of the Proactive Parent”
- Larry Guthrie: “Lessons that Come in Strange Wrapping Paper”
- Jobe Martin: “True Science Confirms the Bible”
- Gabriel Cleator: “What is a Disciple?”
- Keith Daniel: “In Defense of the Truth”
- Jerry Benjamin: “The Centrality of Christ in the Life of a Believer: The Ephesians”
- Jim Bob & Michelle Duggar: “Pursuing a Dynamic Marriage”
- Dwain Swanson: “Are You a Second-Mile Man?”
- Dean Miller: “God’s Focus on Fathers”
- Larry Guthrie: “Measure of a Man or Woman”
- Steve & Megan Scheibner: “Marriage, Communication, and Friendship”
- Scott Aniol: “Why Do We Sing?”
- Format: MP4 Messages
- Publisher: IBLP/Family Conference, 2018