2018 Family Camp Best Messages
Every October, families from around the country gather to have a fun-filled, relaxing week in east Texas at ALERT’s Family Camp. The 2018 Family Camp featured the theme, “Wagonloads of Blessings.” Attendees not only enjoyed the various activities but also were encouraged and exhorted by the messages from speakers Dr. Lew Sterrett, Major Keon Pendergast, Dr. Steve and Megan Scheibner, Chaplain Tom Burch, and others. Take a moment and listen to these messages which are sure to challenge you in your relationship with Christ!
Note: These MP3/MP4 albums are provided as a zipped file download. To uncompress the zipped file on a Windows computer: right click on the downloaded zipped file and select Extract all.
- Tom Burch: “The Precious Word of God”
- Dr. Lew Sterrett: “Gratitude: Alignment & Fellowship”
- Keon Pendergast: “Blessed is the Man”
- Dr. Lew Sterrett: “Gratitude: A Soft Answer”
- Dr. Lew Sterrett: “Gratitude: Sweat”
- Steve & Megan Scheibner: “Living on Borrowed Time: The Nine Practices of the Proactive Parent”
- Steve & Megan Scheibner: “Marriage, Communication, and Friendship”
- Publisher: IBLP, 2018