Best Messages of the 2023 Family Conferences
We are thrilled to present 15 of the best messages from 2023 now available via MP3 audio or MP4 video downloads. These messages were some of our favorites from our Family Conferences this year. Whether your family wants to be reminded afresh of these truths, or there is someone special in your life who has never heard them, we trust they will be a blessing and an encouragement to you!
This year’s conference theme was In Every Thing By Prayer taken from Philippian 4:6–7: “ Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” If you missed out on the conferences this year, these messages will give you a taste of what was shared. We believe that you will enjoy hearing these speakers and their practical teaching from God's Word.
Note: The MP3 bundle is provided as a zipped file download. To uncompress the zipped file on a Windows computer:
right click on the downloaded zipped file and select “Extract all.” The MP4 bundle will provide you a PDF download guide with links to each video message individually.
- Nathan Johnson: “In Every Thing”
- Caleb Reed: “First of All, Prayer”
- Nathan Johnson: “Extravagant Forgiveness”
- Gabriel Cleator: “Continue in Prayer”
- S. M. Davis: “PRIDE - The Hidden Sin That Feeds Other Sins”
- Eric Ludy: “The Rope and the Shovel”
- Ruth Adams: “Before the Throne of Grace”
- Gil Bates: “What Would Be Wise to Ask For?”
- Roger Helle: “Lessons from the Furnace”
- Caleb Reed: “Testimonies of Answers to Prayer”
- Nate Paine: “Learning to Love God as a Family”
- David Gibbs: “Doing the Impossible”
- Johnny Pope: “The Power of Manly Purity”
- David Gibbs: “Prayer for the Family”
- Johnny Pope: “The Power of the Cross”
- Length: 11 hours 27 minutes
- Publisher: IBLP, 2023