Commands of Christ, Series 2, Book
Gain a deeper understanding of God’s heart by studying His commands. This second book in the Commands of Christ series presents the following commands:
- Keep Your Word (Matthew 5:33–37)
- Go the Second Mile (Matthew 5:38–42)
- Love Your Enemies (Matthew 5:43–45)
- Be Perfect (Matthew 5:46–48)
- Give, Pray, Fast Secretly (Matthew 6:1–18)
- Lay Up Treasures (Matthew 6:19–21)
- Seek God’s Kingdom (Matthew 6:24–33)
The Commands of Christ books are the core curriculum of the Life Study Group Program and can be studied on an individual basis or in a group setting.
Each lesson includes an in-depth commentary, a study question that reveals rich and deep insights, related names of God, a character quality and songs that amplify the command, questions and commitments for personal application, and a journal page for recording your personal insights and progress.
Beautiful, full-color illustrations
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 78 pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2002
- Dimensions: 10", 7 1/2", 1/4"