Commands of Christ, Series 7, Book
Rich with meaningful studies and practical applications, this final book in the Commands of Christ series focuses on the following commands of Jesus:
- Be Born Again (John 3:3, 7)
- Keep My Commands (John 14:15)
- Watch and Pray (Matthew 26:41)
- Feed My Sheep (John 21:15–16)
- Baptize My Disciples (Matthew 28:19)
- Receive God’s Power (Luke 24:49)
- Make Disciples (Matthew 28:19–20)
The Commands of Christ books are the core curriculum of the Life Study Group Program and can be studied on an individual basis or in a group setting.
Each lesson includes an in-depth commentary, a study question that reveals rich and deep insights, related names of God, a character quality and songs that amplify the command, questions and commitments for personal application, and a journal page for recording your personal insights and progress.
Beautiful, full-color illustrations
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 82 pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2004
- Dimensions: 10", 7 1/2", 1/4"