Training Faithful Men and Women Set
This exceptional course is designed to equip men and women with Biblical principles that will transform and strengthen their lives, as well as provide them with tools to disciple other men or women individually or in accountability groups.
- How to be sure you are a Christian.
- How to keep your “first love.”
- How to resolve basic conflicts.
- How to discover purpose in life.
- How to conquer impure thoughts.
- How to conquer destructive habits.
- How to meditate on Scripture.
- How to deal with discouragement.
- How to understand adversity.
- How to benefit from your problems.
- How to tame your tongue.
- How to be an effective spiritual leader.
- How to build the spirit of your marriage.
- How to guard your sons and daughters.
- How to discover Scriptural insights.
- How to have financial freedom.
- Format: 4 Softcover booklets, 2 CDs
- Length: 188 pages, 2 hours, 21 minutes
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2007
- Dimensions: 11", 8 1/2", 5/8"