Biblically Handling Marriage, Divorce and Remarriage
There is much controversy in the church today regarding what the Bible teaches about marriage, divorce, and remarriage.
What is a “Biblical marriage?” Are there legitimate Biblical reasons for divorce? What about remarriage after divorce? The Bible gives the answer to all these questions. The hope for this booklet is that it will encourage the reader (whether single, married, divorced, or remarried) by Biblically addressing questions and topics such as:
- Why are there such big problems in marriage?
- Is marriage a contract or a covenant?
- Understanding the Exception Clause
- Examining the passages in Deuteronomy that seemingly make the case that divorce is permissible
- Does 1 Corinthians 7:15 permit divorce and remarriage?
- When is it permissible to remarry?
- Scriptures for successful marriages
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 62 pages
- Publisher: Biblical Discipleship Ministries, 2015
- Dimensions: 7", 4 3/4", 1/4"