Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum: Sensitivity
A closer look:
The sensitivity booklet includes four lessons that help children become aware of others' emotional, physical, and spiritual state in order to interact appropriately:
- Notice Others’ Facial Expressions features the story of Joseph who noticed two prisoners and asked about their plight.
- Listen Carefully to Others features the story of Captain Joab confronting an emotional king.
- Consider the Feelings of Others features the story of the the Egyptians’ sensitivity toward Jacob’s family.
- Respond to His Promptings features the story of Elijah following the leading of God.
Through this study, children are encouraged to have a tender heart toward the Lord, to empathize with those who are suffering, and to rejoice with those who are rejoicing.
If you have any questions on using the material or would like more information on the character calendar or curriculum, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 32 pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2021