Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum: Creativity
A closer look:
The creativity booklet includes four lessons to help children learn to look at a situation from a new perspective in order to innovatively solve problems, meet needs, and excel in their work.
- Think His Thoughts features the story of the vision that revealed God’s ways to Peter.
- See Opportunities Instead of Obstacles features the story of Paul’s opportunity to witness in Athens.
- Keep Trying features the story of four friends who find a way to help a paralyzed man.
- Use My Talents for Good features the story of Apollos speaking out for Christ.
Through this study, children are encouraged to meditate on the Word of God to renew their minds and use their imaginations within God’s boundaries to express His creativity.
If you have any questions on using the material or would like more information on the character calendar or curriculum, please email us at [email protected].
“Thank you for putting this character curriculum together. My children have really enjoyed having the qualities laid out in such a fun and easy way to understand . . .
[It has] brought about some great discussion times in our family.”
—Arletta, mother from Kansas
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 32 pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2020