Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum: Cautiousness
A closer look:
The Cautiousness booklet includes four lessons that help children foresee potential dangers, problems, or consequences in order to give wise, well-timed responses:
- Speak at the Right Time features the story of Queen Esther’s wise and timely appeal.
- Be Willing to Wait features the story of Noah waiting to leave the Ark.
- Think Before I Act features the story of Peter’s night of regret.
- Ask Permission features the story of Nehemiah seeking permission to go and rebuild Jerusalem.
Through this study, children will be encouraged to take wise action at the right time, allowing them to avoid much trouble, wasted time, and heartache.
If you have any questions on using the material or would like more information on the character calendar or curriculum, please email us at [email protected].
“Thank you for putting this character curriculum together. My children have really enjoyed having the qualities laid out in such a fun and easy way to understand . . .
[It has] brought about some great discussion times in our family.”
—Arletta, mother from Kansas
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 32 pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2020