Training Faithful Men Resource Manual
Packed with Biblical instruction and useful applications, this resource helps to bring clarity and understanding to 17 vital areas of life that most men will encounter as they seek to be faithful followers of the Lord Jesus Christ.
The format of this workbook makes it ideal for working with men in accountability groups or for use as a personal study.
Learn how to:
- Be sure you are a Christian.
- Keep your “first love.”
- Resolve basic conflicts.
- Discover purpose in life.
- Conquer impure thoughts.
- Conquer destructive habits.
- Meditate on Scripture.
- Deal with discouragement.
- Understand adversity.
- Benefit from your problems.
- Tame your tongue.
- Be an effective spiritual leader.
- Avoid damaging the spirit of your marriage.
- Make your wife a radiant person.
- Guard your sons and daughters.
- Discover Scriptural insights.
- Have financial freedom.
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 80 pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 1984
- Dimensions: 11", 8 1/2", 1/4"