Children's Atlas of the U.S.A
Product DescriptionJourney through the United States to discover culture and traditions, God’s natural wonders, history makers, history markers, science and technology, economic resources, exploration, and industries. Elements include statehood dates, capital cities, state flowers, state birds, and state nicknames.
Discover fascinating facts, places, and people who have helped define this unique nation, including:
- The economic and natural resources of each state, along with the year of statehood, capitals, nicknames, highest points, and state seals
- Acknowledgments of God and His providence in the forming of this nation and the individual states, famous landmarks and geographic locations, maps, national parks, and monuments
- Archaeological sites, quotes from governing documents, state attractions, famous sons and daughters, a helpful glossary, a list of holidays, and more!
- Format: Hardcover
- Length: 112 Pages
- Publisher: Master Books, 2020
- ISBN-13: 978-1-68344-194-6
- Dimensions: 13 3/4", 10", 5/8"
Product Code: CAUSA
Shipping Weight: 2.90 pounds