Advanced Seminar Textbook
Building upon the foundational principles taught at the Basic Seminar, the Advanced Seminar discusses more specific application of Biblical principles to the areas of marriage, family, education, and finances.
Each time a Seminar is attended, different areas of personal need usually stand out. The “Advanced Seminar Textbook” is the perfect tool to help you delve into the richness of God's word, expounding on many of the key principles found in the Advanced Seminar.
How to use this Textbook:
- This textbook is designed to be studied along with the many pages of notes which are to be written during the Advanced Seminar.
- To encourage a much deeper study and application of Scripture.
- The textbook and lecture notes are useful in suggesting areas of Scripture to study.
- Format: Hardcover
- Length: 384 pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 1986
- ISBN: 0-916888-11-8
- Dimensions: 11 1/4", 8 3/4", 1 1/2"