Basic Seminar Textbook
The Basic Seminar addresses seven Biblical principles that apply to every person, regardless of culture, religion, age, education, or social status. It emphasizes the factors needed to develop and maintain healthy, growing relationships with God, family members, and friends.
Each time a “Basic Seminar” is attended, different areas of personal need usually stand out. The “Basic Seminar Textbook” is the perfect tool to help you delve into the richness of God's word, expounding on many of the key principles found in the Basic Seminar.
How to use this Textbook:
- This textbook is designed to be studied along with the many pages of notes which are to be written during the Basic Seminar.
- To encourage a much deeper study and application of Scripture.
- The textbook and lecture notes are useful in suggesting areas of Scripture to study.
- Format: Hardcover
- Length: 206 pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2008
- ISBN-13: 978-0-916888-05-3
- Dimensions: 11 1/2", 8 3/4", 3/4"
Product Code: BTX
Shipping Weight: 2.23 pounds