Training Faithful Women Resource Manual
Packed with Biblical instruction and useful applications, this resource helps to bring clarity and understanding to 16 vital areas of life that most women will encounter as they seek to be faithful followers of the Lord Jesus Christ.
The format of this workbook makes it ideal for working with women in accountability groups or for use as a personal study.
Learn how to:
- Be sure you are a Christian.
- Keep your “first love.”
- Resolve basic conflicts.
- Discover purpose in life.
- Conquer impure thoughts.
- Conquer destructive habits.
- Meditate on Scripture.
- Deal with discouragement.
- Understand adversity.
- Benefit from your problems.
- Tame your tongue.
- Help your husband be a spiritual leader.
- Develop oneness of spirit in your marriage.
- Guard your sons and daughters.
- Discover Scriptural insights.
- Have financial freedom.
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 72 pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 1984
- Dimensions: 11", 8 1/2", 1/4"