The Heavens: A Different View
Product DescriptionThe Heavens is a stunning photo journey of the cosmos designed to guide you and your family in an amazing exploration of God’s creation. This full-color, apologetic resource is filled with Scripture and fascinating facts about star trails, galaxies, nebulae and many other objects in our solar system.
Author, astrophotographer and astrophysicist, Dr. Danny Faulkner, gives us eyes to see how astronomy speaks a powerful word about God as Creator. Every page of this beautiful, apologetic resource is filled with amazing facts about the heavens including:
- The two constellations mentioned in the Bible in the Books of Amos, Job, and Isaiah
- A black hole that is 70 million times more massive than the sun
- Objects we can see with the naked eye that are millions of light years away!
The Heavens will fascinate those who love the science of the stars and provide a great defense for the wonder of our Creator. Families will enjoy the astrophotography and learn fascinating facts about star trails, galaxies, nebulae and many other objects in our solar system.
- Format: Hardcover
- Length: 108 Pages
- Publisher: Master Books, 2021
- ISBN-13: 978-1-68344-282-0
- Dimensions: 8 1/4", 10 1/8", 1/2"