Wisdom Booklet 15
For the first time since originally published in 1984, the Wisdom Booklet series is being made available for anyone interested in gaining an appreciation for the practical application of God’s Word in our lives! Developed to provide a template for how the Word of God applies to all of life, this series encourages you to build a Biblical worldview by learning to apply Jesus Christ's own Words of Life to the study of linguistics, history, science, law, and health.
In Wisdom Booklet 15:
This booklet focuses on the character quality of truthfulness and what it means to be the “light of the world.” Through the resource studies we explore various concepts relating to the quality and nature of light and how it connects to the Christian life.
- We will examine basic science of light and color, and how light interacts with the objects and atmosphere of our world.
- We will learn about how the light of God's Word shined through Europe before the Reformation, particularly through the Waldensians.
- We will see how laser light is a helpful illustration of the power believers can have when they are unified through Christ.
- We will take a closer look at why Proverbs 6:20-23 refers to "thy father’s commandment" and the "law of thy mother" specifically as "light."
Each Wisdom Booklet explores and expands upon the meaning of verses from Jesus’ famous “Sermon on the Mount” as recorded in Matthew 5–7. By taking a unit study approach, the Wisdom Booklets serve to "scratch the surface" of the depth of the riches of God's Word, and it is our prayer that each booklet will awake in you a desire to meditate and search more deeply into the Scriptures. Each booklet provides intriguing and thought-provoking examples on how to apply Jesus’ teachings to modern life. Filled with illustrations, concepts and analogies that will stay with you for life, the Wisdom Booklets show a perspective into the heart of God.
We invite you to take a closer look at a free sample of Wisdom Booklet 1 and consider how this valuable resource would be of benefit to you as an individual Bible study resource, a discipleship tool for parents with their children, or as a group study for small groups or Sunday School. Most importantly, we desire for you to see that the Word of God is approachable and brings us into a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
Mix & match any combination of Wisdom Booklets for greater savings!
|Combine any one or more booklets:||$7 each|
|Combine any 4+ booklets:||$6 each (Save 14%)|
|Combine any 8+ booklets:||$5 each (Save 29%)|
Discount automatically applies when all eligible items are added to your cart.
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 48 pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2022