The Sevenfold Power of First-Century Churches and Homes
Product DescriptionWhat were the “Secrets” of First-Century Churches and Homes?
- What were the “greater things” that Jesus said His disciples would do after his ascension?
- Why did such a high percentage of converts “continue steadfastly” in their faith?
- What was in the “apostles” doctrine’ that gave it such authority and power?
- What type of “fellowship” would expose the secret sins of visitors and cause them to fall on their faces and worship God?
- How can a communion service resolve conflicts between members?
- What caused the place to be shaken with power when first-century Christians prayed?
- Why did all the people in the city hold first-century Christians in high esteem, yet none dared to join their church?
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 163 pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2000
- Dimensions: 8 1/2", 5 1/2", 1/2"
Product Code: SPCH
Shipping Weight: 1.00 pounds