For You They Signed
In 1776, 56 men signed their names on a document that they knew might well mean their deaths as traitors to England. Standing on principles of faith and liberty, these men forged a powerful call for freedom and human dignity still resounding today in America. Yet, historical revisionists have distorted or attempted to wipe away every trace of this nation’s Christian heritage, including the heartfelt faith of these founding fathers.
More than simply facts and figures, For You They Signed provides an abundance of resources within one volume, including:
- A full year of life–changing, challenging family or group devotional character studies
- Over 90 illustrations, biographical summaries, and insightful quotes
- Character quality definitions, Patrick Henry’s speech delivered to the signers, the Christian nature of state constitutions, and the Christian nature of American’s universities
The Declaration of Independence remains one of history's most enduring achievements, and this text will help you value those freedoms these men fought for in an insightfully fresh way. It will also assist you in catching the God given vision of these faithful new Americans, igniting a fire for your family, community, and for future generations. Here is a volume that should be found in every private and public library in America … a meticulously documented look back to the true birth of our nation.
They pledged their lives, their fortunes, and their sacred honor so that we could be free!
- Format: Hardcover
- Length: 342 pages
- Publisher: Master Books, 2013
- ISBN-13: 978-0-89051-598-3
- Dimensions: 11 1/4", 8 3/4", 1"