Men's Relational Toolbox - Hardcover
Ever try to pound in a nail with a screwdriver? Ever try to use a pocketknife to drill a hole?
Too often, we guys reach for the closet tool—but not the right tool for the project. It seems like a good idea at first. But then the nail refuses to budge or the blade of the pocketknife breaks off. That’s when we open our tool box to look for the right tool.
We treat relationships the same way—especially with the women in our lives. The problem is we reach for the tools that work well for us in our work world, but find they are often disastrous in our relationships.
Take heart! We can help that with:
- Stories from guys who’ve messed up relationships as well as some who’ve built very good ones
- Tool tips for making your relationship effective and successful
- The right tools for building and repairing relationships
- An easy‐to‐follow instruction manual for using the right tools
When you understand what you’re good at and how you can stock your relational toolbox with the right tools, the people in your life–especially the women–will notice.
- Format: Hardcover
- Length: 194 pages
- Publisher: Smalley Publishing Group, LLC., 2003
- ISBN: 0-8423-7445-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-8423-7445-3
- Dimensions: 9 1/4", 6 1/4", 3/4"