We live in the greatest nation on planet Earth, but it is becoming more and more apparent that in order to keep it great, people must do something to stop the federal courts that are daily setting themselves above the law and dictating how we should live and what we should think.
This book is designed to bring you up to speed on the ongoing struggle against an over–reaching judicial branch, without overwhelming you with legal double–speak. It is written in plain American, and presented in bite–sized pieces. After studying the principles in this book, you will better understand the role of government and how to react when the next judge throws out the will of the people in favor of the latest social engineering project.
To bring our nation back from the elites in black robes that wish to redefine everything we are as Americans, it is going to take work.
Edmund Burke, the famous British politician who supported our War of Independence while serving in the British Parliament, stated a simple truth that still applies to us today: “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
We have done nothing for too long, and we are paying the price today. But it is not too late. The fight has only just begun. But by picking up this book you are taking the first step, and together we can turn our nation around. This book features chapters from some of our nation’s most prominent leaders in the battle for continued liberty and freedom in our nation, such as:
- A Constitutional Crisis–US Attorney General Ed Meese
- Thou Shalt Have No God Before Us–Benjamin D. DuPré, Esq.
- The Power of Our True History–Dave Meyer
- A Christian America?–David C. Gibbs III, Esq.
- What Law?–Ambassador Alan Keyes
- Whow Is America's Soveriegn?–The Honorable Howard Phillips
- The Rule of Law–Chief Justice Roy S. Moore
- Judicial Atheism–Rev. Rick Scarborough
- Redefining the Rules–Mark Sutherland
- American Oligarchy–William J. Federer
- It's a Judge Issue–Phyllis Schlafly, Esq.
- Judicial Ordered Murder?–Dr. James Dobson
- International Law?–Alan E. Sears, Esq.
- Just Say No to Judicial Tyranny–Don Feder
- The Soul of America–Rev. Rick Scarborough
- When In the Course–Mathew D. Staver, Esq.
- The Power of Each State–Herbert W. Titus, Esq.
- The Final Moments of Conflict–Ambassador Alan Keyes
- To Impeach or Not to Impeach?–Mark Sutherland
- What Do I Do Now?–Mark Sutherland
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 288 pages
- Publisher: Amerisearch, Inc., 2005
- ISBN: 0-9753455-6-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-9753455-6-6
- Dimensions: 9", 6", 3/4"