Complete Word Study New Testament
The Complete Word Study New Testament is a revolutionary tool for the study of the New Testament. The result of over 46 years of research by the executive editor, Dr. Spiros Zodhiates, this New Testament study guide will help you understand the Word of God more clearly.
Each word of the Greek New Testament is identified by a number from Strong's Concordance, placed above the text of the King James Version of the Bible. Grammatical codes are also placed beside the Strong's numbers. These grammatical codes, developed by the late Dr. George A. Hadjiantoniou (author of Learning the Basics of New Testament Greek) identify the parts of speech of the Greek words. A guide in the back of the New Testament briefly describes the meaning of each part of speech.
No single book can replace the insight you might gain by a formal study of the Greek language. But many do not have the time to spend the next several years studying Greek. The Complete Word Study New Testament is the next best thing. Its easy-to-use format allows any reader to gain a deeper understanding of the New Testament.
Additional features include:
- An Introduction to Each Book
- Detailed Exegetical Notes
- Grammatical Explanations
- A Greek Concordance Arranged by Strong's Numbers
- A Translational Reference Index (an English word to Strong's number index)
- Stong's Greek Dictionary of the New Testament
- Format: Hardcover
- Length: 1,338 pages
- Publisher: AMG Publishers, 1991
- ISBN: 0-89957-651-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-89957-651-0
- Dimensions: 9", 6 1/4", 2 1/2"