Commands of Christ, Series 3, Book
$10.00Quantity discounts available
This third book in the Commands of Christ series explores the meaning behind and practical application of the following commands of Jesus:
- Judge Not (Matthew 7:1–3)
- Don’t Cast Pearls (Matthew 7:6)
- Ask, Seek, and Knock (Matthew 7:7–8)
- Do for Others (Matthew 7:12)
- Choose the Narrow Way (Matthew 7:13–14)
- Beware of False Prophets (Matthew 7:15–16)
- Pray for Laborers (Matthew 9:37–38)
The Commands of Christ books are the core curriculum of the Life Study Group Program and can be studied on an individual basis or in a group setting.
Each lesson includes an in-depth commentary, a study question that reveals rich and deep insights, related names of God, a character quality and songs that amplify the command, questions and commitments for personal application, and a journal page for recording your personal insights and progress.
Beautiful, full-color illustrations
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 76 pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2002
- Dimensions: 10", 7 1/2", 1/4"
Product Code: COCB3
Shipping Weight: 0.70 pounds