Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum: Punctuality
A closer look:
The punctuality booklet includes four lessons that help children understand that being on time is an expression of love and courtesy toward others:
- Prepare Ahead of Time features the story of the ten virgins and the return of the bridegroom.
- Avoid Procrastination features the story of three men who contemplate following Jesus.
- Refuse to Keep Others Waiting features the story of the timely mission of Abraham’s servant.
- Be at the Right Place at the Right Time features the story of a Divine encounter in the Upper Room.
Through this study, children are encouraged to make wise use of the time God has given to them and others and be ready for Christ’s return.
If you have any questions on using the material or would like more information on the character calendar or curriculum, please email us at [email protected].
“Thank you for putting this character curriculum together. My children have really enjoyed having the qualities laid out in such a fun and easy way to understand . . . [It has] brought about some great discussion times in our family.”
—ARLETTA, MOTHER FROM KANSAS
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 32 Pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2021
Product Code: ZBCPUN