Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum: Persuasiveness
A closer look:
The persuasiveness booklet includes four lessons that illustrate how God enables us to persuade others:
- Point Others in the Right Direction features the story of Philip guiding the Ethiopean eunuch to Jesus.
- Not Bend the Truth features the story of the spies’ scouting report when they returned from Canaan.
- Appeal to a Person’s Conscience features the story of Peter's powerful appeal and the convicted crowd.
- Not Argue features the story of Paul presenting truth to a king.
Through this study, children learn how to appeal in a convincing way so that others can better understand and accept the truth.
If you have any questions on using the material or would like more information on the character calendar or curriculum, please email us at [email protected].
“Thank you for putting this character curriculum together. My children have really enjoyed having the qualities laid out in such a fun and easy way to understand . . . [It has] brought about some great discussion times in our family.”
—Arletta, mother from Kansas
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 32 pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2019
Product Code: ZBCPER