Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum: Orderliness
A closer look:
The orderliness booklet includes four lessons that illustrate how God enables us to be organized:
- Eliminate Clutter features the story of Nehemiah cleansing the Temple.
- Put Things Where They Belong features the story of Creation and how it displays the orderliness of God.
- Use Things Only for Their Intended Purposes features the story of the children of Israel misusing what had once been a symbol of mercy.
- Establish Priorities features the story of the Pharisees’ misplaced priorities.
The study of orderliness teaches children how they can better serve God when they organize and maintain those places and possessions entrusted to their care.
If you have any questions on using the material or would like more information on the character calendar or curriculum, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 32 pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2019