Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum: Gentleness
The Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum is designed to help you teach character with a focus on God’s Word and applying His ways in everyday decisions. Each booklet defines the featured character quality, examines related Scripture, offers practical application, presents a hymn and its history, and includes four lessons — each containing Bible story questions, a coloring page, a memory verse, and a related activity.
A closer look:
The gentleness booklet includes four lessons that illustrate how God enables us to be gentle:
- Speak Kindly to Others features the story of David’s kindness to Jonathan’s family.
- Value People features the story of John attending to those in need.
- Handle Things with Care features the story of Isaac and the stolen wells.
- Avoid Harshness features the story of Rehoboam’s grave mistake.
Learning gentleness helps children understand how God wants to extend His love to others through our tender care and thoughtful actions.
If you have any questions on using the material or would like more information on the character calendar or curriculum, please email us at [email protected].
“Thank you for putting this character curriculum together. My children have really enjoyed having the qualities laid out in such a fun and easy way to understand . . . [It has] brought about some great discussion times in our family.”
—Arletta, mother from Kansas
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 32 pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2018