Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum: Forgiveness
A closer look:
The forgiveness booklet includes four lessons that illustrate how God enables us to forgive others:
- Clear the Record features the story of the unforgiving servant.
- Respond Kindly to Those Who Hurt Me features the story of Joseph’s unexpected response to his brothers' mistreatment of him.
- Acknowledge My Sin features the account of how a story convicted a king.
- Ask for Forgiveness features the story of the prodigal son coming home.
Through this study children are motivated both to ask for forgiveness when they have done wrong and to demonstrate God’s love by forgiving their offenders.
If you have any questions on using the material or would like more information on the character calendar or curriculum, please email us at [email protected].
“Thank you for putting this character curriculum together. My children have really enjoyed having the qualities laid out in such a fun and easy way to understand . . . [It has] brought about some great discussion times in our family.”
—Arletta, mother from Kansas
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 32 pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2019
Product Code: ZBCFOR