Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum: Enthusiasm
The Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum is designed to help you teach character with a focus on God’s Word and applying His ways in everyday decisions. Each booklet defines the featured character quality, examines related Scripture, offers practical application, presents a hymn and its history, and includes four lessons — each containing Bible story questions, a coloring page, a memory verse, and a related activity.
A closer look:
The enthusiasm booklet includes four lessons that illustrate how God enables us to be enthusiastic:
- Be Filled with the Spirit features the story of Mary and Elisabeth's Spirit-filled reunion.
- Rejoice in Him features the story of the shepherds sharing a reason to rejoice.
- Motivate Others features the story of the inspiring zeal of King Hezekiah.
- Overcome Discouragement features the story of encouragement on the road to Emmaus.
Learning enthusiasm helps children understand that God gives us joy as we fellowship with Him, and He enables us to express that joy to those around us.
If you have any questions on using the material or would like more information on the character calendar or curriculum, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 32 pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2018