Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum: Dependability
The Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum is designed to help you teach character with a focus on God’s Word and applying His ways in everyday decisions. Each booklet defines the featured character quality, examines related Scripture, offers practical application, presents a hymn and its history, and includes four lessons — each containing Bible story questions, a coloring page, a memory verse, and a related activity.
A closer look:
The dependability booklet includes four lessons that illustrate how God enables us to be dependable:
- Be Reliable features the story of Obadiah risking his life to deliver a message.
- Clarify What Is Expected features the story of a man and his wife who clarified their mission.
- Fulfill My Promises features the story of Joshua defending the Gibeonites.
- Get the Job Done features the story of the disciples preparing for the Passover.
Through the study of dependability, children learn how keeping their word affects others and how love is the motivation to be reliable despite difficulties.
If you have any questions on using the material or would like more information on the character calendar or curriculum, please email us at email@example.com.
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 32 pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2018