Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum: Decisiveness
A closer look:
The decisiveness booklet includes four lessons that illustrate how God enables us to make the right decisions:
- Commit to Do Right features the story of the Ephesians burning their evil books.
- Avoid Double-mindedness features the story of lingering Lot and the burning city.
- Examine Things Before Making a Decision features the story of Joseph’s difficult decision.
- Make the Right Decision and Hold To It features the story of the Rechabites' unwavering resolve.
Through the study of decisiveness, children are motivated to carefully consider the aspects of a choice, confidently come to Godly conclusions, and courageously stand by their decisions.
If you have any questions on using the material or would like more information on the character calendar or curriculum, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 32 pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2018