Biblical Character Illustrated Curriculum: Compassion
A closer look:
The compassion booklet includes four lessons that illustrate how God enables us to see others’ suffering and respond appropriately:
- Feel Others’ Pain features the story of blind Bartimaeus and the callous crowd.
- Be Ready to Help features the story of Paul receiving help after a shipwreck.
- Give of My Resources to Help Those in Need features the story of the Good Samaritan providing for a helpless stranger.
- Be an Advocate for the Helpless features the story of Ebedmelech speaking up for the suffering prophet Jeremiah.
Learning compassion helps children to empathize with those who are hurting and manifest God's love to relieve their pain.
If you have any questions on using the material or would like more information on the character calendar or curriculum, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Format: Softcover
- Length: 32 pages
- Publisher: IBLP Publications, 2018